Highlights since last post:
- This last weekend was craaaaaaazy busy, since Brad and I had to go buy the rest of Katie’s gifts Saturday! We were going to get her a twin daybed, but um we didn’t have a way to get it home lol. Instead, we bought her a smaller bed (for now), along with the bday party supplies.
- Echo’s (our ferret) hammock got so hot in the dryer (woops) that it melted the hooks, so we had to buy her a new one
- Katie loved her birthday party Sunday! It was “mostly” My Little Pony themed, but also had bits of Minnie Mouse and Disney Princess / Fairies in it
- She got Disney Princess bedding, plus a new Hello Kitty and Disney Fairy poster! Clothes, a really nice Mickey Fairytale book, lots of various little toys, flip flops, few stuffed animals (including one of the My Little Pony stuffed animals), and a few other things. =)
- It has now been 14 days since I have touched caffeine! Really has helped and I was feeling a good bit better, until I ate some sweet potato tortilla chips…. ouch my gut. I knew better, but yeah. I still am working on healing my gut and have to be so, so careful with what I eat untiL i get it healed.
- I got a tiny bottle, full of tiny sea shells and a little sand… it’s so cute!
- I have fallen in love with caramel rice cakes = NOMS.
- Since I have been off caffeine it seems like certain supplements only make me more tired, or give me that “pill knot” feeling in my stomach, so I’m down to the ones I think I really need… I know too many vitamins can sometimes cause symptoms too
- Everything else is good! SO SO SO pretty outside – so much that I HAD to get outside earlier today, so I took Katie for a walk outside in the beautiful, sunny day and then let her play outside for a bit.
Hope everyone has a wonderful Memorial Day weekend <3